- ISN Networld Program
- SBM has been approved and is in compliance with the ISN Networld safety program.
OSHA---Employees have 40 hour training and multiple projects involving landfill cell construction and capping as well as contaminated site cleanup experience.
MSHA---SBM has MSHA certified employees with experience at coal mines, landfills and rock quarries.
- PEC Premier Safety Program
- SBM has been approved as a Class II Contractor with PEC Premier. Our staff has received Safeland USA training and is in compliance with this program.
- Browz Safety Program
- SBM has been approved and is current with the Browz Safety Compliance Agents to provide services to Northern American Coal Corporation and all Browz affiliates.
No safety violations or accidents have occurred within the last three years.
For inquiries on SBM's Safety Policies and Procedures please contact:
- Wlliam Locke
- Health and Safety Director